With the appearance in Destiny 2 in the addition of the "Queen of Witch" to create weapons, players received a lot of new information. One of the important aspects of the creation and alteration of weapons is that resonant elements .
Resonance elements are five different species, each of which affects different aspects of the crafting. All this can be obtained by completing DeepSight Resonance contracts, with the exception of drowned elements that can be obtained within the framework of Deepsight Resonance raid contracts. An additional source will complete the "settings" for each drop-down "red" weapon.
- Destructive elements - related to damage, improved features and creating exotic weapons
- deft elements - related to the characteristics of weapons, special improved features and the creation of exotic weapons.
- Changeable elements - related to the enhancement of abilities, improved features and creating exotic weapons.
- Energy elements - ammunition or reboot, improved features and creating exotic weapons
- drowned elements - improved raid features and creating exotic weapons
Since the resonant elements are needed to create features, their acquisition will be crucial to create some of the best "throws" for each weapon. Players must use any opportunity to purchase them, especially when a new weapon is added to the crafting pool.
To learn more about Destiny 2, check out the article. Is it worth buying Destiny 2: Queen Witch? - Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Review in professional guidelines for the game.
Post a Comment